Bakery Scent's Anyone?

SonShine

I'm looking for some bakery scents and am stuck on Vanilla Hazelnut and Creme Brulee. Can anyone recommend other scents that are popular and have a strong hot/cold throw along with suppliers? (I know popular is a matter of location, but I'm just in the testing stages and only giving out to friends that are testing for me)

I'm looking for a strong vanilla, maybe an apple cobbler type and any other suggestions. Thanks so much for any and all responses!! :grin2:

Hugs,

Suzy

You all are THE BEST!! Now I have a GREAT list to start with and I don't even know where to begin!!! lol Maybe it will be with the pumpkin and vanilla's, or blueberry's and apple's, or, or, or .......geez...where to begin???

Ahhhhh soooo many choices!!

Thanks so much!

Many, many hugs!!

Suzy

You all have me wanting to order sooo much more than I originally thought! :grin2:

I have always loved this pecan pie scented votive I buy from a local gal's country shop but I have yet to see it on any scent supplier lists.

Nevermind the pecan pie though....now I have enough to keep me busy!

Do you all carry a bakery line up and how many scents do you include in it, if you don't mind me asking?

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

(I was tryin' to think of another way to say thanks but my brain isn't comin' up with it yet...lol)

Suzy