Cierra Candle ????

mindy5140

I didn't know where to ask this question so if it's the wrong place please move it.

Yesterday I placed an order with them, they offer Free Shipping on orders over $99. Well my order was a little over a hundered dollars so do you think I qualify for the free shipping. Shipping would be $45 if I didn't qualify for it.

I ordered 4 slabs of wax, color, 5lbs of M&P soap, a few FO's and a pour pot.

They haven't charged my card yet, so I don't know if I qualified for it or not.

I hope I did, or it will be a lesson learned.

TIA,

Mindy :)

I've ordered supplies from Cierra several times and always had a good experience. I think only two of my orders were over $100 and I received the free shipping but I was aware of the weight limit. It did take a while to get the orders (little over a week) but I am across the country from them.

Even if it is over the 30 lb limit, you should get a discount. Hope it works out for you!!

I'm not upset about it, there not close to me at all so I figured shipping would be high. I just wanted to see if I qualified for the free shipping, lol.

I haven't worked with slabs of wax in over a year, I'm used to flakes. So that's probably one of the reasons it cost more.

I can't wait to play with some wax, I'm out and haven't made a candle in over 3 weeks. I'm going through major withdrawl.

Mindy :)