Purse for dcroome2005

TexasBrat

TexasBrat makes very good purses. I got this one from her (photo in post #9):

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32047

It is pretty and functional at the same time. The size is just right - not too big and not too small for everyday use. The strap is long enough to hang on your shoulder but not too long that the bag would touch the floor if you held it in your hand.

At first I thought my stuff would come out because it doesn't zip up at the top. But she makes it in such a way that it stands up by itself, and it's stable enough that it won't flop over if bumped. So there's no problem at all with stuff coming out. In fact I am really liking the design because the interior is pretty too, and if it did zip up, I wouldn't be able to see the inside design.

It has a red checkeed mini-patternon the inside and cherries on the outside with red kind of furry-ish trim.I love it. I get compliments every time I use it. Everyone always asks where I got it.

Yup, that's it. I'm glad you like it, I love the cherry fabric. I need to dig it out and make some more. For some reason people love cherries on purses..lol.
Got it today and it's absolutely beautiful! Mom will love it. Thanks again!!!
I had fun making it. I'm glad it made it there on time too.

Texas,

I got an order for you :-) . Mom was out yesterday and a lady stopped her and said " I gotta have that purse." So mom got her name and number and explained where she got it. I will pm her name and # to you as soon as I get it from my mom so you can call her for the sale. Apparently this woman has lots and lots of $$$$$. Charge her DOUBLE. lol

Apparently this woman has lots and lots of $$$$$. Charge her DOUBLE.
LOL! Hey, did you know these purses are reversible? I found out accidentally when I washed mine and then flipped it inside out to help it dry faster. It still looked like a real purse when it was inside out.

Texas,

I got an order for you :-) . Mom was out yesterday and a lady stopped her and said " I gotta have that purse." So mom got her name and number and explained where she got it. I will pm her name and # to you as soon as I get it from my mom so you can call her for the sale. Apparently this woman has lots and lots of $$$$$. Charge her DOUBLE. lol

Are you serious!!! Oh Wow!!! That is so exciting, thanks for letting me know!!! :yay:

Suds...your is more reversible b/c of the way I sewed it up...Christinas mom's isn't sewn that way. I should start sewing the rest of them that way huh? Makes it fun to reverse them.

Suds...your is more reversible b/c of the way I sewed it up...Christinas mom's isn't sewn that way. I should start sewing the rest of them that way huh? Makes it fun to reverse them.

Only if it isn't any more trouble. Because I still prefer the real outside to the inside and probably won't be reversing it. But I really was impressed when I flipped it inside out and saw that it still looked like a real bag.