Just By Nature and Green Leaf..Are they partners?

Ok, I was looking at Greenleaf's site today searching through their oils...etc..then I went to JBN's site to compare oils, and noticed they had quite a few of the same sounding oils. So I looked through the sites more and was seeing 'word for word' descriptions on different items and such (lotion bases, FO's, reed diffusers etc) So I was wondering are these two companies actually partners? Like the BCN & BCS companies. Plus I get the same kinda 'feel' from both of their websites..meaning they seem very similar. Anyone know anything on these two companies or did GL copy JBN (word for word on some items)

Well after looking this up at 'whois' it looks like there is a connection between the two. Just how much of a connection or what kind of connection still remains a mystery!!! LOL!!! There is the same name listed under both of these! Hmmmmm.....

I don't understand...what does it matter who is related to who?? If I like a company, their products and their service -- I buy. If not -- I move on.

It doesn't matter!!! Just something I found interesting that's all! If it isn't a matter to you...just move on...no need to waste your time posting..it don't matter!! :wave:

I don't understand...what does it matter who is related to who?? If I like a company, their products and their service -- I buy. If not -- I move on.

Well, I found it interesting & think it does matter. Why? Because I live within driving distance of both locations & if they're the same I would certainly choose the closer of the two. Also, what if I had purchased from one & wasn't satisfied w/ the product - then it would be a huge waste of time & money to buy from the second. There are several reasons this is valuable information & personally appreciate knowing there is a connection.

Susan.

Also, what if I had purchased from one & wasn't satisfied w/ the product - then it would be a huge waste of time & money to buy from the second. There are several reasons this is valuable information & personally appreciate knowing there is a connection.

Susan.

I agree 100%

Well I think its good to know also. But I see 2 sides of this. Lets say 2 brothers own both places together. They started out as one company and decided to branch off with another name, you know, same company different name for business purposes. Not putting all your apples in one cart kinda thing. IMHO one brother may not run his company the same as the other (if thats the case). Lets say you buy from company 'A' had a terrible experience and you found something on company 'B' website and couldnt find it anywhere else or the price was just too good to pass up. Myself I would give them ONE try and if the service was good I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from the said company 'B' again. However, it could be a family thing where they just don't 'get along' so to speak it does happen in family business, have seen it happen before.and they broke out and each to their own, who knows. I haven't ordered from either company yet but a friend of mine has and was pleased. If I ordered from them all the time knowing myself like I do I would just call and say, hey!!! I have a question, I was looking at GL and JBN websites and by chance would you 2 companies be affiated in anyway and just ask some questions till I was satisfied with the answer they gave me. Then you know for sure. I probably didn't make much sense so I will shutup now lol...Hope I don';t make anyone mad with this post if I do it wasn't intended to be that way. I will apologize if so. JMHO is all. I always see a flip side to everything.

I used to work for Greenleaf and I know for a fact that they are brothers. They do buy their supplies from some of the same vendors, but they are not by no means affiliated together. They are 2 seperate businesses with very different ideas. They do have some of the same things, but they also offer different things that the other does not offer. Hope this helps.