Your single favorite and best selling fragrance oil

ChandlerJane

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the question. I think everyone's choice changes from week to week anyway so I like hearing what everyone likes also.

My favorite - It's a toss up between FOH's Apple Cobbler delight and CC's Sultry Angel.

Best Seller - Peak's Christmas Splendor renamed of course and Snowtop's Baby Hugs

OK wait a minute. When did Peak's get Christmas Splendor?

• 4 weeks later...

My Favorite - Daystar's Buttercream Frosting

Best seller - Just Scent's Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

(:undecided still can't figure out why someone would take this thread the wrong way? This is great!!!! I love reading everyone's responses! Thanks for starting this!)

I hope I can play? I don't sell but I'm already addicted to candle making and all of the different Fo's.

I have a really picky family member that is hard to please. So I'll treat as my customer. Comments that everything "smells like soap" but their favorite is Love Spell and White Tea and Ginger, and all thumbs up for blueberry cobbler with everyone.

My favorites so far are too many to list I think. But if I had to pick just two I'd say Creme Brulee and Love Spell and it use to be warm vanilla sugar.:cheesy2: