Your single favorite and best selling fragrance oil

ChandlerJane

If you could only pick ONE oil to be your favorite, which would it be? And, is it also your best selling? If not, what is your best selling?

For me, it would HAVE to be the Creme Brulee from Tristate. As for best selling, don't have any as I don't sell them yet.

This should be fun. No cheating. No naming five different oils. You have a gun to your head and HAVE to pick one in each category (best selling and personal favorite).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soap - sandalwood patchouli blend - winter

blend of cotton blossom, clean cotton, black pepper in summer

Candles - Clean cotton in summer

-persimmon pudding in winter

See I'm sorry I listed more than one but for me soaps and candles have different best sellers as well as summer and winter are diferent.

Janis

This should be fun. No cheating. No naming five different oils. You have a gun to your head and HAVE to pick one in each category (best selling and personal favorite).

Fun for who? :rolleyes2

You might want to choose your words more carefully. The tone of this post is disturbing. IMO.

Haven't you asked this before and got little response?

You might want to choose your words more carefully. The tone of this post is disturbing. IMO.

Hrm...I don't think it's that bad, just a play on words, really...but hey, everyone has the right to their opinions. :D

What does it matter if she asked this before or not?She is getting a great response!If you don't have anything to add to the post pertaining to the post~don't bother..?!

Personal favorite~GINGERBREAD (RP)

Best seller~HONEY GRAHAM CRACKER (GL)

I like the question. I think everyone's choice changes from week to week anyway so I like hearing what everyone likes also.

My favorite - It's a toss up between FOH's Apple Cobbler delight and CC's Sultry Angel.

Best Seller - Peak's Christmas Splendor renamed of course and Snowtop's Baby Hugs