For $20 what would you make?

Tanya

I have a friend that has asked me to come up with some candles or a candle or something that will cost $20. He has 60 employees and wants to spend $20 each on them for Christmas. I make pillars and am trying to figure out what sizes or what type I can do that will be equal to $20.

Make sense? If so can yah help :)

I think you should be able to do a pair of 6" or possibly a trio...depending on how much markup you have on them. Considering it's a large order, you might be able to charge less per item (less than normal retail, more than wholesale) to get a three piece set.

I sell mostly 3 piece sets, but have found many people love pillars in pairs to go on sconces...

Hell, I just remembered you make the giant 3 wickers! That would be cool too...

Oh my... if Tanya had to make 60 hurricanes she might need a cabana boy.

:whip:

What a wonderful opportunity this is for you girlie. :bliss:

I do like the idea of the company colors. Maybe even an embed of some sort on the candle packaged in a cool box that has all your company info on it so these people can call you for orders. Never miss a good chance for marketing.

If you do by chance make hurricanes too, that would be really good because they are not expensive to make, because there is no FO (that's a lot of the price of making them) and there is no wick. IT would be awesome to embed candy canes or christmas candy. Or if you dont want to do that maybe you could just make a red and white layered pillar. OOh or maybe you can make a pillar with a Christmas tree embed.

Wow Tanya, that is AWESOME. Hip-hip-hooray for you girlie!! I like the hurricane idea as well. Maybe incorperate the company logo on them? :P

Or, a big candle, like the logs you make or a bundle of those beautiful dipped tapers. (I'm spending my imaginary $20 in the Tanya store today, can ya tell?)

Anything you make will be good. Like your rock candles and of course you make the greatest pillars. :smiley2: Don't like the idea of anything with corporate logos or colors as gifts - too much like company advertising and not really a personal gift.