ISO herbal heating pads

erinmfritz

yes, i do make these. I don't have them on my website, but i sell them for $10, plus shipping.

yes, they are "freezeable". i don't use mine that way because i don't like the cold, but you can definately use them that way. I make a boo boo pillow for bumps and bruises, a dream pillow the info below is the for the dreamn pillows... i don't have the heat packs on my website yet, but they are long and skinny. i use them for my back, but have heard people use them for their necks, legs, i sometimes put on my abdomen when that girly time is killing me.

i will pm everyone tomorrow-i spent all day cleaning house..... and i'm exhausted!!!

it will be after valentine's day before i can make them, but they don't take too long to make!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Heather

care bear, and anyone else... for your kids, go to my website and look under herbal pillows. look at the animal pillow. these have the same ingredients my hot packs have. i can email pictures of the different kids of animals i have-ranging from bears, to a lamb, pig, not sure what all i have left but i have at least 18 of them, i think!!!

i made for both of my sons and they love them. they come in different animals. they work in the exact same way-they keep you from being stuffed up-great when little ones have a cold... and especially during the winter, it gives them a cozy warm buddy to cuddle up to. i sold 2 dozen at 2 craft shows in november.

i will get a picture of a hot pack on there after valentine's day so you can order when ready. i have a few different types of fabric so i can accomadate a little bit in that dept. darker colors really work best to keep stains from showing.

i will definately get working on these after valentine's day... i had no idea people were so interested in these. i know i'm using mine right now... as soon as it gets cold-which is about 1 to 1 1/2 hours afterwards... depending. i've even used it during the summertime...

Thanks!!!

Heather

• 2 years later...
Guest jurnalynn

ok i want to try making these but after reading everyones posts am a little confused as to what i want to fill them with it has been a couple of years since this topic has been commented on and i figure more of you have a lot more knowlegde about this so lets here it fill herbs anything that might benefit me.....that one link just confused me about not what to use

thanks for your time

laura

Guest jurnalynn

well they are done all but the sewing of the top but are pinned i went with a combo of flaxseed and buckwheat i made some with lavender and chamamile and then some with eculyptus and peppermint which i just finished and i have no problem breating clearly now.......lol

thanks for all the help

Laura