Rustic Group Photos

flutterbye

Havn't posted anything in a while, here goes...I've been working on my photography skills, with a little help from photo shop :) These are scented wild mountain honey, rambling wood moss, and rose bouquet. I think I may use these on a future brochure. Thanks for looking!

post-3146-139458418105_thumb.jpg

post-3146-139458418107_thumb.jpg

post-3146-139458418109_thumb.jpg

They look great.

About the pink ones... The two back pillars look to close together. You can't see the difference in size of them. Maybe change tha camera angle or move those two pillars further apart.

IMO - I like the angle of photo 1 the best, because it shows both the side and the tops of the candles.

They look great.

About the pink ones... The two back pillars look to close together. You can't see the difference in size of them. Maybe change tha camera angle or move those two pillars further apart.

IMO - I like the angle of photo 1 the best, because it shows both the side and the tops of the candles.

Thanks for noticing that on the rose ones. I agree. I think I need to redo that one completly because the layers on the far left candle are uneven, I just didnt feel like pouring a better one for the photo....Thank you everyone for your nice comments! Now if I could just figure out the right lighting to do my glass jars....Thanks again!