Texas Soapmaker's Conference

Scented

From what I am reading unless you are a member it won't be that much fun unless I am missing something. Can someone tell me if I am missing something here? lol

Diamondk...from what I understand non members can attend and join in all the fun except the Business meeting and the swap. Big whoopty do!

I WILL BE THERE!!! Cant wait to see my CT buds again! Besides, we always have more fun at our Room parties and seminars!...lol

Yup.. I'm understanding the same thing. The business meeting is just that, the TX groups running of the administration. So, the only thing you would miss is the swap. I believe we have enough people here we can get our own swap going with no problems..

I'm going to have to check this out for sure. I have stayed at Del Lago for a school conference & it's very nice. I wonder if we can get one of the little cabins there.

I asked yesterday and the boss said I could go, just let him know a month in advance. I told him I'd let him know sooner :P

DH and I attended the 2006 conference and it was awesome. They had great demonstrations and everyone was very friendly. The only thing we were not able to attend was the business meeting and the swap. However they did have a fantastic garage sale room open to everyone. I would definitely recomend you to attend if you get a chance. I hope it will work out so we can go back this year.