Flat Rate Shipping @ Wsp

mbrown

Yep, soon as I saw that email I ordered some things I had needed. I think this is one of the best things they've done to help thier customers!!!

I will order from them more often now, since the shipping was my number one complaint with them.

I aways wanted to try them cause they are just a state away but it was the shipping. I know that shipping can vary for several reasons but they always just seems higher no matter what.

I went back to see if there was anything on the lower shipping with glass and didn't see anything so I added some glass jars to the shopping cart and the shipping was $6.95 so it appears that they glass in included (I hope. LOL):highfive:

WOOHOO!! My shipping was ALWAYS HUGE because I am so damn far away... so I always ordered WAY more than I needed to feel it was even remotely worth ordering. I love their prices on MOST things and now I will order more from them with this deal.

"doing the happy dance"*getdown*

Loved getting that email myself!

Even though I drive to WSP because with shipping..it still was outrageous to me..I only live if anything 35 mins away and still pay the big bucks for shipping so now, when I just need the last min. things..I don't have to worry about my shipping being more than my purchase

Thank You WSP

I'm in Indiana so I'm not that far away, but the extra 9 bucks or more spent on shipping has always bugged me! I'm glad to see this new "program":yay::yay::yay:...just hope it isn't a temporary thing!

Now, my fantasy: more (if not all) suppliers will begin offering USPS Priority Flat Rate for eligible items...

Thanks so much for posting this--I had almost ordered some jars a few weeks ago but the shipping was more than twice the price of the jars so I didn't. This was fantastic--made the jars a great price!

This board is such a fantastic source of information!!

Jane

P.S. I just posted about missing Tennessee Candle Supply's sale notice and now I missed this one, too--I think our new spam blocker at work must be stopping some of my supplier newsletters! So I'm particularly grateful to see these postings about what I've missed.