Anyone tried these Peak's FOs??

jennhalcyon

I was just wondering if anyone has tried these Peak's fos? Alan's oils are always great, so I am hoping for some great reviews!!!

bartlett pear

casaba mist (think i keep seeing this one in posts??)

cranberry citrus

coconut banana blast

wild berry musk

wild mountain honey

TIA!

Jenn

Cranberry Citrus is awesome. Casaba Mist smells great OOB. I haven't put it in wax yet although I'm sure if it smells great I will love it just all of the other oils from Peaks. Wild Mtn Honey smells great but I'm not sure I like it in candles. Honey, IMO, is more for B&B and it is a strong honey scent! I haven't tried any of the others but most of Peaks oils are great! I haven't been disappointed yet!

Missy

casaba mist and wildberry musk are must haves

everyone will get customers who are the cucumber melon fanatics and this one is a new spin off from those types. But much better

wildberry musk is a great berry scent but with a touch of musk to make it kind of soothing. another new twist for the berry lovers.

bartlett pear- Love it and sells pretty good for me. Smells just like the real ones.

casaba mist- One of my hot new best sellers, but I did have one person say it smells like alcohol.

cranberry citrus- Good scent. Just finished my testing on it and I think it is a go for me.

coconut banana blast- I have carried this scent for quiet awhile and always sell a lot of it during the summer. Mostly is tarts too.

wild berry musk- Haven't tried it!

wild mountain honey- Did not like it!

Hey I'll check with Alan and see if he'll let me! Would be a great idea!! In other words DIBS!!

Gee, it's so likely he'll say no...

Gotta start plotting my FO choice - there are soooo many! This was my first FO supplier (and still one of my favorites) and so I have had more Peak experiences than any other.

OK - I'll give back the thread now...