Recommedations for Daystar Supplies

teejay

I just got a few samples from them...but the Vanilla Bean Noel throws really well in my soy and though at first I wasn't wild about it...now I love it as it is burning. The others I got were mainly Christmas scents. Now I need a name so that I can use it all year long. Hopefully a Daystar addict will add a bunch! Beth

Yeah the Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies is pretty good.

I think that Ile Flottante had some potential to be really good too lol.

I just haven't gotten crazy over the other ones I have, but then the ones I have aren't food and I haven't had a chance to devote a lot of attention to them.

Thanks for all your replies. I am using a 50/50 soy blend votive. So I'm glad to hear that her oils throw good. I have the Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies at the top of my list. It just sounds good:p . Actually all of their oils sound good and was making me hungry just reading the descriptions.

Thanks Again

TeeJay

Blackberry Jam Cookies is great, but .75 or even .50 of FO per lb. is enough. Her Orange Chiffon Cake is nice. I like Turquoise, but not everyone else does (right Scented)...LOL! I do have her VBN and it is nice. Hey Hey Cute Cabana Boy is a really fun scent too!

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies. Stone washed cotton, raspberries and white roses, purple haze and honey and shea are all awesome!! Those are my favorites from there. I've loved almost everything I've tried there. The only one I can't recommend is the watermelon martini- smells like dirty feet! LOL

Blackberry Jam Cookies is great, but .75 or even .50 of FO per lb. is enough. Her Orange Chiffon Cake is nice. I like Turquoise, but not everyone else does (right Scented)...LOL! I do have her VBN and it is nice. Hey Hey Cute Cabana Boy is a really fun scent too!

I'm still out with the jury on the turquoise lol!! Don't worry, what I have left will be yours and yours alone if I decide to send it away. lol!

Mind you I still have Starry Eyes, Volumptuous, Mimosa Breeze and I cannot remember what else to go through. I think there are two to three others. I'm just not jumping right in there to get going on these. Need to, because i may forget why i got them and never get to them.

Julie, if you don't like Starry Eyes, you can send it my way. That is one of my favorites. Here are the ones I use from Daystar:

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies - my fav

Buttercream Frosting - best out there

Vanilla Bean Noel - I prefer Wendy's but Stacy's is next in line

Hey Hey Cute Cabana Boy

Starry Eyes

Better than Sex Cake

Ile Flottante

Purple Haze

Tres Magnifique

Ultimate Vanilla

Carnival Crush

Stone Washed Cotton

Kaleidoscope

Bird of Paradise - It smells dead on to Circle E but I'm having a problem getting this one to throw in C-3

Lace Gloves

Cinnamon Glazed Baklava

Exact Friction of the Stars

Nana's Country Pound Cake

Paradise - very citrusy. Love this one

Peach Jam Cheesecake

Seaside Garden

Yes, alright, I'm a Daystar addict also! And yes, I do carry all of these!

Missy

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies. Stone washed cotton, raspberries and white roses, purple haze and honey and shea are all awesome!! Those are my favorites from there. I've loved almost everything I've tried there. The only one I can't recommend is the watermelon martini- smells like dirty feet! LOL

I just got a sample of this one, and don't detect stinky feet! I wonder if there was something wrong with your bottle!

~Sue

ALL OF THEM LOL

I'M the bad girl who enables everyone bout daystar oils. Just ask the girls... :D

I gotten most of her oils and there's NOT one I didn't like at all.

I use them in my 50/50 votive blend soy wax and in soaps

they all rocks.

Dani

Yes Dani is the naughty spokeperson for Daystar Oils!They outta hire her to stand in front of the building holding a huge sign that says 'BUY DAYSTAR'S,THEY ARE DA BOMB!' (her famous saying, tee hee):bliss:

I ordered some samples and I got:

Ille Flontante

Mulling Spices

Creme de la Creme

Madagascar Vanilla

Precious Memories

They all smell awesome!! (I even had to rub them on my wrist...... ya I know not a good idea but I couldn't help it,lol!)

• 2 months later...
The only one I can't recommend is the watermelon martini- smells like dirty feet! LOL

I just got Ice-Box Lemon Pie and had the same stinky-feet experience. Which is just so strange because I think when it first arrived I gave it a cold sniff in the sample bottle and it was fine - lemony vanilla - then I set it aside for a week (out of sunlight, out of heat, etc) and tried to use it last night for a body butter and it was awful.

On a good note, the VBN dupe, CSP Vanille Abricot Dupe and Buttercream Frosting all are wonderful. I also have Tres Magnifique, Creme de la Creme, and a few other samples to test out but so far, Ice-Box Lemon Pie was a HUGE "no", the others all seem fine.

Getting a bit pricey for me. :undecided

aww it's not so bad....

cause you really don't need full amount to lb of wax.

I find it perfect throw and all with recommendation posted on their site.

if they say that it does wonder at 1oz or less. it's true. so really it's almost like getting 2lb for price of 1lb elsewhere..

Dani