Mini Foil Liner for Tarts

Where can I purchase the mini foil liners for tarts. I have been seeing the tarts poured directly into the liner (they look like cup cake muffin liner, just about half the size) and are packaged in a small zip lock. They look really neat packaged this way and I can't find them anywhere. Any replies would be great.

I have a question about the use of the liners....when you pour them into these foil liners, do you use a muffin pan to keep the sides straight, or do you pour them in the liners standing alone? I dont know how thick or sturdy they are, that's why I'm asking :D They do look nice packaged that way.

Actually, they are the same in diamater but half the height. Then they are placed in 3x3 ziplocks. They look adorable. Right after I posted this, I found them on the Ky Candle Wax Supply site. Thanks for all the feedback.

I use the KY foil liners and pour directly into the little foils without a muffin pan. I form them before pouring if they are out of round and they hold up well for me. Blessings ~ Brenda (OH)

Ah ok, that sounds like a pretty good way of doing them then. I didnt mind pouring the scalloped edged melts before I used clamshells, it was the taking them out that got me. I might look into using the foils to make single melts in different scents for baskets and such. Thanks for the answer :grin2:

That's all I have used to make tarts for years. They do sell them at the grocery, that's where I first started buying them. When I first poured tarts I bought the regular cup cake foils and would place in a cup cake pan then put that on the scale and try to pour 1 oz of wax in each. After they hardened I would fold the top of the foil over the wax then put in the zip bags. One day!!! I sent my husband to the store to pick some more up and he came home with the smaller ones. I was so ticked but he said maybe I wouldn't have to weigh each one any more and could just pour to the top. Than was the beginning and I have used them every since, about 5 yrs maybe longer, I have lost track of how long I have been making these things...

• 8 months later...

I happened to notice my four mini muffins pans in the cabinet that I haven't used in 18 years! I used to make the tiny pecan pies.

Anyway, I also had the mini muffin paper holders, which I think they use for candy also.

Poured some leftover wax, they hardened fast and sooooooooo cute!!!!!

I'm going to stack them and use the same bags I use for my votives! They each weigh 1/2 oz - 16 for 8 oz.

So, cute!!! Like little Reece's Pieces. I wanted something different than the regular tarts I've seen.