8 hour tea light - 1" tall cup?

Hi Tex...If you ever come across them, please, please post where you got them. About 4 years ago (at least) I bought 2 boxes containing 6 tea-lites each. They were retail so they contained wax and wick. I thought them seemed a little expensive but bought them anyway. When I openned the boxes, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they were very deep. Yep, they are the 1 inch deep that you are talking about. They are clear plastic. I hold on to them like they are gold. They do last a long time. I've been refilling them ever since for my own use. I wish I could find someone selling just the containers since now I do my own candles but haven't had any luck. If I'm not mistaken, I bought them at Wal-Mart. Unfortunately I've never seen them there again.

:cry2:

• 2 weeks later...
The plastic cups @ BCS are not the larger ones; they are 3/4" tall. Carole

The standard tea lights I have that bought at stores are not 1 and a half inchess wide, they are just an inch, which makes the BCS tea lights wider. They are about a centimeter deep, so 3/4 of an inch deep would also be a big difference.

Unless, of course, I somehow got some runty tea lights! :undecided

I also use Candlewics tea light cups. When I use beeswax they burn longer. I found that I can use metal or plastic and the beeswax works great. ..... Donita

PS....50 plastic votive cups just arrived from Candlewic today. I have been experimenting with them. I am using them in the restaurant so I also ordered 288 of their votives for 18 cents each. I will burn them along side of mine and see how they burn. They are supposed to be 15 hour votives. I bought some cheap plastic cups that were filled and they melted when placed inside of an orb. Out on the counter they were fine, but I have to have my burn cool inside of the orbs. I can also use these votive cups for molds.