** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Happy New Year - almost :) Everyone stay safe if you're going to party hard lol... Anyone taking any time to make something fun for themselves?

Mostly this weekend is cleaning, getting ready for a new year. Trying to get organized. Maybe something in tangerine....

Have a great weekend!

I'm on vacation lol!! OK, I'll quit lounging in sweats and do something productive. I wish an order was here to try out, but probably a good thing it isn't :tongue2: Let's see ... well it's probably going to be a Solas FO I try out. I'm still watching the pink sugar not go brown and thinking heck I should have colored it no matter what. It's coming alive, just not in the discoloration process. So I don't know what I'll do. Depends on if the snow comes early or tomorrow.

Since I am a candlemaker and have been wanting to try my hand at soaps I am going to try making a Citrus Smoothy Soap. I just went down and purchased all my supplies. My son gave me a couple of soap making books for Christmas and this recipe sounds yummy. :cry2: The sad part is says I have to wait 1-3 weeks before I can use it. I hope it works!!!!

I've been thinking about making soaps too, lol. Well, right now I am on the second attempt of making a honeydew 3 wick. My first try at a 3 wick. It turned out disastrous the first time, so I am hoping it works this time. I am also making some jar candles for an order, honesuckle, burnished leaves and cinnamon buns. :D

Snow snow and then again some more snow!! lol

We got 35" last week, 27" this week and supposed to get anywhere from 6"-12" more by Sunday.

With that said, I think I'll be making some pillars, I have an order for a pic hurricane I have to finish tonight or tomorrow morning, and then maybe some soaping. :)

That's about it for me. :)

Well, I have been testing lots of new oils for Valentines Day and seasonal stuff for a PL customer. I had a heck of a time wicking one FO they requested. Arabian Spice from BB. My lord, I have never had to double wick with such large wicks! Im totally in love with Pink Sugar. Such a great scent and super thrower. I got my Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper from MC, and it is sooooo yummy! Got all those wick tested as well as Tropical Vacation (BB), Warm Baked Bread (MC), Love Spell (GL), Nuts & Pine Cones (GL), Berry Wine (BB), Ancient Sedona (BB), Strawberry Musk (GL), Pomegranite (GL), Tart Green Apple (NG), and Bay Rum (NG). Ive been a testing fool! LOL! :D

I'm going to be a soapin' fool this weekend, that's my PLAN! I have to make more Green Clover & Aloe, Cool Citrus Basil and Pink Sugar. Plus I'm shrink wrapping a few soaps and making a few ornies for an order.

I tested RA's Avalanche in aroma beads and they absorbed the FO within ONE day (a few hours even)! :cheesy2: So I'm going to try to get those into shapes and tested.

Have fun everyone and stay safe!