Any Reviews on AH/RE FO

gingerinarkansas

I haven't had the chance to pour all of my samples, but I do carry the luscious vanilla(longwyck's fo); Hot apple pie (also Longwyck's version); & Little black dress. the vanilla & hap I have used for years & love them. Just wish they were a tad cheaper!!

Pam R

Lavender Apples & Oak was one I was really interested in. Does it have a good cold/hot throw? That will be the first one on my list when I order. Keep the reviews coming so I'll know which ones to try. I'm so ready for something different. Ginger

You won't be disappointed with LA&O. I find it to have a nice hot/cold throw and the scent is really unique. I can't wait to try it in soap.

Rena

Recently I noticed that there were no fo's listed for AH in the sticky and started sending my results to Vicky to be posted there.

I haven't tried the LAO in wax, but it is really nice in B&B products. I have a couple of friends that have always been diehard lavender lovers who now prefer the LAO.

I have many more from AH that I'm trying to get around to trying. One in particular is Cherry Mist.

I have many more from AH that I'm trying to get around to trying. One in particular is Cherry Mist.

This is just my experience but I tried cherry mist a while ago and it reminded me of cough syrup:tongue2: but you may not have the same experience. BTW I used it in Soy.

I use paraffin and I had to wick up on Celtic Moon Spice. I love this scent and has been my # 1 seller for last 2 years. The only one that is coming close to outbeating it is Cinnamon Frosting but that is from Ten Candle Supply. Celtic is a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove and is awesome!

I have a lot from them that I will be testing, but I REALLY LOVE Vanilla Crunch. :drool: This is my new favorite. I also love Christmas Bliss and Lemon Merigue Pie. The Vanilla Crunch is good in both GL-70/30 and Soy. I have only tested the Christmas Bliss and Lemon Merigue Pie in the 70/30 -- good throw.