Coconut Lime Verbena

Candle Makin Momma

I got one from Lonestar and it smelled good OOB then I made & tested it in paraffin wax melts, votives & my own soy blend and it had a great cold throw. After it set for a few weeks on the shelf the scent changed to an awfull smell, so I had to throw them out, they just plain stunk.

Moral - Not all dupes are created equal.

Hello,

I don't have too much time to read all the great information here let alone post - so I will only make a post if I have a good enough reason to do so!

My life is so full of "STUFF" :bliss: that requires my undivided attention - it is a treat just to have a teeny bit of time to learn from all of the wonderful people here. <smiles>:D

Thanks for your invitation - much appreciated.

annak

I just wanted to chim in on this one because I LOVE THIS SCENT. This is one I just recently stared using and it sales very well. I have tried both Tony's and from WSP. I like them both. I use Tony's because it is closer to me and WSP is way.....way more expensive. Their Bath and Body Works and Vict. Secrets dups are for the most part right-on- point.....they are just so darn expensive.