Gourmet Rustic Bakery& Coffee Gift Basket

TwoOleKrows

I have never posted any pictures here on Candle Tech and thought that I would post one of my gift baskets. Here is one of my gourmet gift baskets. That loaf of bread has been dipped in scented wax. Thanks for looking.

Lori

What a great idea with the scented bread!! That is a great alternative to the scented stuffed bears and stuff!! Are those the ones they sell in the craft section at walmart? My husband and I were fascinated at how real they looked! How Very creative of you!!!

The bread that I dipped in wax is made out of foam, it looks like real bread doesn't it, lol. I thought it went well with the style of this gift basket.

Hey Candle Makin Momma, I don't have an actual brick and mortar store (want one real bad though) so it is mainly just local people here. Word of mouth and craft shows for me (with a small web site, nothing fancy). I live in South Tampa right by the Gandy Bridge, you familiar with this area. I find it nice that someone with the same interests is in the same area.

Hey ah-soy believe it or not I got it at the Dollar Tree for $1.00. They work fine too you would think that something that is only $1.00 might not be as good but it is.

Hey pebby01, I think that is great that there are more people right here in my own back yard with the same interests. I was beginning to think that I was all alone.

I hope that everyone has a great Christmas.

Lori