Where do you get your jars?

I have been getting my jars from FancyCandleJars but he is out at the moment. Where does everyone get their jars from? I have searched the internet but there just doesn't seem like there are a lot of places to go. And to top it off, I live in Kansas! It seems like one company will have something I use, but they don't have any of the others and so on. Help! Thanks, xy:confused:

I just got some in from the jar store. They have the best packing i have ever found for jars. There is no chance of one being broken. They even include caution labels for the jars! I thought this was neat, especially since I had just ordered some! hth

Dude! Drive yourself down to Overland Park/Olathe, KS and get them from the company formerly known as Richards Packaging! Yes, you have to buy by the pallet, and sure, it'd be a bit of a drive for you, but it's SOOOOO worth it to watch the warehouse dudes roll their collective eyes at you as you cram the entire stash into your van! :laugh2:

I think they're called Infinity or something like that now. Sorry for being an ignoramus on the name change, but I just call or e-mail and say "Gimme the usual." :grin2::wink2:

I have been getting my jars from FancyCandleJars but he is out at the moment. Where does everyone get their jars from? I have searched the internet but there just doesn't seem like there are a lot of places to go. And to top it off, I live in Kansas! It seems like one company will have something I use, but they don't have any of the others and so on. Help! Thanks, xy:confused:

I get jars from different places, CandleScience being one of them. I am still in the process of testing different jars, I started with melts and tins. Anyway, just wanted to wave hello from down I70 :wave:

What kind of jars do you use? I am mainly using the 8 0z jelly jars that I have been buying from Walmart etc...... I would like to switch to the 8 oz square mason possibly. I wouldn't mind driving to KC as my parents live there....does that place have a web site? Hi Topeka, I live in Manhattan!! Deb

Dude! Drive yourself down to Overland Park/Olathe, KS and get them from the company formerly known as Richards Packaging! Yes, you have to buy by the pallet, and sure, it'd be a bit of a drive for you, but it's SOOOOO worth it to watch the warehouse dudes roll their collective eyes at you as you cram the entire stash into your van! :laugh2:

I think they're called Infinity or something like that now. Sorry for being an ignoramus on the name change, but I just call or e-mail and say "Gimme the usual." :grin2::wink2:

oh well then, what you need to do is have an 8oz square mason co-op. ;)

What kind of jars do you use? I am mainly using the 8 0z jelly jars that I have been buying from Walmart etc...... I would like to switch to the 8 oz square mason possibly. I wouldn't mind driving to KC as my parents live there....does that place have a web site? Hi Topeka, I live in Manhattan!! Deb

Wow, we are next door neighbors lol.

hey Shellybean we are neighbors!!! So can we get 8oz square masons from this place in KC? I went to the web site,and yes you can get to in by either Infinity or Richards (?) packing. I couldn't really tell.

I googled Richards Packing and got the Olathe address/number then went up top to products, yikes 500 minimum :undecided unless I am at the wrong place, but sure has some nice stuff