Drying Racks/Trays

cbv1

Hi everyone! I have soap drying all over my house. I need to devise some type of system that doesn't take up so much space. I found a website one time where they had a soap drying rack that you could roll around and collapse if necessary but I can't find this site again for the life of me! Can you experienced soapers share your soap drying methods please?

Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions everyone! They are all inexpensive suggestions which is also a good thing!!

I finally found the website I was looking for http://www.kelseiscreations.com/page3.html

This metal rack towards the middle of the page looks interesting, though it is more expensive than the solutions provided by all of you. Thanks again!

Yep, you can use just about anything for a drying rack, just put on your creative hat. ;) LOL And I'm sure it'll be a heck of a lot cheaper than that one at the soaper site.

I got a metal shoe rack at Walmart on clearance for $7-now wish I would have gotten another one (although I have no room for it. ;) ), but has four racks and holds a TON of soap and it sits right on top of my supplies dresser.

I purchased a stainless steel movable rack from Sam's Club. It works very well for drying soap and for storing supplies.

I also had my husband put up brackets and shelves in a portion of the garage that I use for soap drying when my other rack is full.

HTH.

Saw that and didn't buy it...still thinking about it...I think two would be very nice.

I have a really good shelving unit from Home Depot.

Me too...it is about 4 tiers high and I bought wheels to go on the bottom of it, so I could bring it to the kitchen to clean up the bars. I also bought some plastic canvas and layed on the shelves, to hold the soap on better.