Last show for the season- My record!

mountainmadness

I have been selling soap at different Christmas venues for the past three years and selling full-time at the local market for the past two years. What a difference it makes in sales when people know who you are.

I did my last show for the season on Sat. My sales for one day shows average $1700.00 My biggest show this year (a three day show) was $4400.00 I had a lot of calls since my last show with people inquiring where I was next. I informed them that this was my last show for the season....

Well, from 10-4 with help working the booth with my MIL..... and people 5 rows deep filling their arms with soap..... $3200.00 for 6 hours.

I had to share because I never in my wildest dreams thought that I could do that much!

I hope that all of you are having good weekends! :highfive:

That's just wonderful! Congrats! Now its time to kick up your feet for the holidays.

MM- do you have a website where they can order from also? Or do you sell only through shows?

I'd love to have some great shows like that! Good thing you brought enough inventory!

I finally hired someone to create my website because I have been trying to do it for about a year now. I have purchased my domain name.

We do have quite a few soap makers in Alaska but I market and display different than everyone else. Most of the soap makers here are very tourist based and I wanted to appeal more to the local market.

I took a total of 1,000 bars and sold 600.

I appreciate all of the kind words. There is nothing like the feeling of having your business develop into what your dreams are.