It's been a while, a couple new ones.

Lugnut

It's been a while because I haven't made any candles in a while. Work is one of those time consuming things. It's Christmas time and some friends want candles so I'll make a few. Hopefully a little better than these.

The tall one is a Rustic/Mottled mix. I like them best that way. The small one is Mottled. These 2 are 1343 and Sea breeze FO. The jar is a tester I fooled around with a little. It's C-3, Blackberry Sage and i didn't really take much care in pouring it. I'm trying some new wicks so I have alot of testers around the house now. Smells kind of good in here. Except my nose and I aren't getting along very well. I can't smell half of them. :grin2:

100_2062.jpg

100_2063.jpg

100_2070.jpg

How'd you get the jar like that? It's very cute.
Just tilt the wax up into the corners, let it dry and tilt it again. Once it's built up a bit it will stay that way when you pour in the next color of wax.

Thanks for the compliments.

Hi Scented, looks like your a mod now. Do you carry a wand? :D

Not a wand, she carries a BFH now.

Like your christmas tree lugnut

Bruce

Tis the season. :grin2:

I can think of a few things BFH stands for, does it include a Hammer. A really big one? :D

Bruce, I did a search for some of your candle pictures but haven't found any new ones. Have you posted some lately? Their always inspiring.

Tis the season. :grin2:

I can think of a few things BFH stands for, does it include a Hammer. A really big one? :D

YES!

Bruce, I did a search for some of your candle pictures but haven't found any new ones. Have you posted some lately? Their always inspiring.

NO! Unless everyone wants to see a picture of about 6000 jar candles, thats about all I do anymore. :cry2:

Take care man!