** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Wow it's December already. Anyone creating any neat gifts for the holidays? Good luck at any fairs, getting down to the end of the season - yay!

Actually, tomorrow is my first holiday fair. So setting up tonight after work. I ran out of time as usual, am missing about 4 products that I won't be selling. This is the fair where I almost broke $1K last year, so crossing fingers and toes. It'll be my 3rd year there. Stuffing all bags with discounts off first purchase at June opening of market - a long way off but who knows :)

Then Sunday, relabeling whatever is left in stock for the next weekend's 2 day fair. Have a feeling I'll only do one day, not much stock left.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I'm getting back into the swing of things.....:D doing some tins, votives & tarts for christmas baskets in some yummy christmas f.o's for some very special friends.

I couldn't have got through the last few months without them so I want to make them very special baskets indeed.

Sally.

I'm thinking about what to put in a basket for my daughters teacher...I'm thinking a pretty tart warmer and assorted melts and some votives and other handmade things. At one of the craft fairs I found this lady who was putting letter beads on pens, it was cute so I bought one with the teachers name on it...LOL

I'm also thinking of pouring the Deomcrat FO to test with a soy blend.

Lots of snow today! up around 10", all schools and lots of businesses closed...Kids are all outside playing...I love it!

Kim

I have scraps in my pots lol! Two shows going on this weekend ... one we don't man, but helps raise money for sheltered living. The other ... well it's tomorrow. We're down to what's left is what's left (unless we um sell out, then I have two weeks to make for the last show.) All I can think about though is My God it's COLD!!

Testers testers and more testers. I plan to pour baby powder (hopefully that will test out ok so I can give it to a friend for her baby shower), strawberry cheesecake, and I haven't decided what else yet! Probably some Christmas' scents.

Kelly

I'll be pouring some scents for both wholesale accounts and a final show that's coming up next weekend.

Amish Harvest

Concord Grape

Cherry Bomb~ finished

Home for the Holidays~ Finished and sold out~ Have to reorder another 2lbs on Monday

Cinnamon Balsam~Testing

Very windy here! 50mph winds. Can't go anywhere right now because I want to keep an eye on the wood burner.

Fire:cool2:

First really cold winds of the season! No snow though! It just missed us! I'm doing a little spa party tomorrow and it's my first show! Working on my website and will open it after the party tomorrow. Tonight is Hot Baked Apple Pie and then smelly sinus relief tarts! What a combo! Last night was Vanilla Silk and Banana Nut Bread now that was really nice! So, I now have a total of 8 scents in candles for the party and the ever popular sinus tarts! After I'm done tonight.......labeling and boxing everything up! Hope I sell lots!

Stay warm!

I will be testing some oils I got from Wildfire Creations that I am soooo in love with now.. Also some daystars. Plus trying to get some cp soaps done so I can have about 10 scents ready to go by the 1st of the year. I have 5 done already. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to test some more.

Good luck to anyone who has shows.

Christina

I have a two day show this weekend and I am actually not looking forward to it. I just do not have it in me to sit all weekend in one place. Anyway.....I set up today and I thought I had plenty of stuff until the lady that runs the show told me that they are expecting over 5000 people to come through this weekend!!!! OMG, I should have made more candles!! Anyway~ I am hoping I will sell out on Saturday so I can stay home on Sunday.

Wish me Luck!! Good Luck to all of you this weekend on your shows!!