Floral FO suggestions for candles?

ah-soy

I'm not a great fan of floral scents but thought I would order and test some samples before spring...(I'm in AZ so Spring type weather comes sooner for us :grin2: ) I've poured NG's Gardenia and Plumeria in my 70/30 with great results but have no idea what else to try. I'd appreciate any suggestions before I place my sample order. TIA!

I'm definetley not a floral fan either, so picking them has become difficult. Some of the ones I've found that I *DO* like:

NG's Downy Morning Glory & Honeysuckle (Hated it while pouring... ended up loving it when it was burning, go fig)

NG's Downy Vanilla Lavender (Usually hate lavender scents, but really like this one... again, it's a headache while pouring, but burning it is fantastic)

NG's Birds Of Paradise (Haven't poured this one yet.. just got a sample of it, and smells awesome OOB... nice slightly-tropical floral)

I don't like those florals very much as well, but this is what I really like:

SW - Stephanotis

Soycandle.com - Freesia Breeze (very strong - have to cut down!)

AH - Hyacinth

JBN - Gypsy Rose

CC - Sunflower & seamist (very nice, but also very strong - use very little fo)

Have a nice day!!

NG's - Honeymoon Romance it is a complex mix with rose being the top not but it's not an overly strong rose. I didn't like it OOB to strong, but after I poured it and let it cure in wax it mellowed out.

Others I sell...

Magnolia

Honeysuckle

Jasmine

Honeysuckle / Jasmine - I mixed it with straight Honeysuckle & Jasmine

Edelweiss - This is a German flower

Gardenia Lilly

Freesia

NG's - Honeymoon Romance it is a complex mix with rose being the top not but it's not an overly strong rose. I didn't like it OOB to strong, but after I poured it and let it cure in wax it mellowed out.

Others I sell...

Magnolia

Honeysuckle

Jasmine

Honeysuckle / Jasmine - I mixed it with straight Honeysuckle & Jasmine

Edelweiss - This is a German flower

Gardenia Lilly

Freesia

:DI'd be quite curious about the Edelweis scent - this flower has hardly any scent...

:DI'd be quite curious about the Edelweiss scent - this flower has hardly any scent...

The real flower my not have much scent and this FO may not be an exact match but it is strong.

Edelweiss - A floral bouquet of cyclamen, lilac, ylang, and rose with hints of "green" on a balsamic background of vanilla, tonka beans, and musk.

http://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/scentse-g.html

Wildflower(AWE) .Awesome.My neighbor got one candle and soon after came back and said everyone loved it.Scented the whole house.She had to have another one. I better keep that in stock.

WOW I am amazed at all the florals.I have had the basic like Rose Petals, Sunflower, Lilac and Tulip.Now I will go out on a limb and try some of these.

LynnS