Just received AH/RE samples

MissyK

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already use some of their oils like Celtic Moonspice, Clothespins, Flannel Sheets and Avalanche. I needed some more Avalanche so I decided to take advantage of the sample sale and I just received them today.

Love Love Love OOB

Serengeti Sunset - I want to put this in wax right now!

Sweet Amber Musk - I could lather this one on

Pinemint & Blossoms

Cucumber & Mint

Cashmere & Lace

Winter Wonderland

Lavender, Apples & Oak

Creamy Cinnamon Vanilla - smells super strong

Mint Julep

Imagine: Love

Lemon Slices

Anyway, Just thought I would share. I hope everyone else took advantage of the sale like I did. I got alot more samples but these really stood out!

Missy

i just got mine too, ive been using there oils for awhile but wanted to try some different ones out. i got 23 of them and love pretty much all of them. some ones i am in love with already is cilantro,green tea & cucumber, wild denali rose,cherry mist,lemon slices,lovely,little black dress,clothespins,honeysuckle,avalanche,wine by candlelight,country apple,forget me not. :D

A boxful was delivered to my house a little while ago. Biggest surprise was Barbershop. This thing smells great. The only ones I didn't like were Satsuma and Original (Claire Burke).

Was a little disppointed with the shipping. They were all thrown in a bag in the box and 1 bottle leaked which messed up a lot of other bottles. Can't complain that much though for the price. :)

I got my order yesterday...I was already using...

Celtic Moon Spice

Little Black Dress

Grasshopper Pie

Avalanche

Forget Me Not

Lavender Apples and Oak

Flannel Sheets

My new samples to try....

Serengeti Sunset

Echanted Forest

Welcome Home

Snake Bite

Tibetan Black Tea

Cantaloupe Lily

Dragons Blood

Wild Denali Rose

Raspberry Tomato Leaf

Chocolate Walnut Espresso

:drool:

Oh, I got about 35 samples. I just named a few that I was impressed with OOB. I love the Serengeti Sunset and Sweet Amber & Musk. I also got the Banana Walnut Cake which smells great also. I already have Little Black Dress and Forget Me Not but they are very perfumey to me which I'm not crazy about. The real perfumey ones make me gag.

I can't wait to put these babies in wax!

I also love the little candies that are thrown in the box. Great finishing touch!

Missy

Just a little peppermint and a peanut butter bar. But, yeah, you do have to dig for it. I nearly missed them the first time I ordered from them. My daughter thinks that every box that comes to the door has little candies in them now.

Missy

I can't wait to pour mine either but I've been a little under the weather with a cold, so I can't smell anything anyway. 43 samples, heh? You're gonna have lots of fun! I still want to know how many samples Sue Ann ordered!

Come on, give it up. I ordered 35 and wish I had gotten more!

Missy

Ok ok I'll tell ya but if my dh finds out then I'm moving in with you:o *whispers* (72):D I know I'm addicted~but if you want to know what anything smells like you know where to come:wink2: My favs so far has been the Raspberry Lilac:drool: , Sweet Seduction,Bahama Coconut, Bird Of Paradise Celtic Moon Spice, Welcome Home and Creamy Cinnamon Vanilla, but I have a lot of sniffin' to do!

Sue Ann

OOOH! You're gonna have to let me know about the Bird of Paradise. I still haven't found one yet that compares to Circle E. I'm using Daystars and it smells like it OOB but I can't get it to throw great in soy. I got the Bahama Coconut also.

You can move in with me. We could save on shipping! LOL

My DH would really go crazy then! FO's everywhere. When he makes his sandwiches in the morning, he swears they taste like FO. I guess I need to cover my counters better! LOL

Missy