Just received AH/RE samples

MissyK

Ok, just received my samples yesterday. Well, I love all scents except the cologne/perfume scents. They are very weak. And I don't know what that Issey Miyake is suppose to be but not its namesake. But its ok because they were samples. Everything else I love. I already poured the variety of teas with a mixture of cucumber is was GREAT. :cheesy2:Great throw in tarts. Tomorrow I will pour some more tarts and body mist after I find something to stop my product from becoming cloudy:undecided

Sue Ann, I feel for you. I've been sick also! I made some tarts yesterday and my sniffer still isn't working too great.

I love Lavender Apples & Oak also. I wasn't crazy about Sweet Tooth either. I don't smell that much OOB. Celtic Moonspice is great. I already carry that one and it is strong!

Missy

I have had Sweet Tooth for quite some time and it is one of my favs!! I even make it into body spray and Ummmmm :drool: candles are Awesome they are great both hot and cold throw!!!

I've read so many positive reviews on Sweet Tooth that I"m still going to try it in wax to see how it does. I've had too many FO's disappoint me OOB and 'knock my socks off' in wax/soap. :)