some pink sugar bath bombs

kenziescandles

so i tried the meatballer method, and failed over and over again, getting one good one to every three cracked or split bomb, was at a garage sale over the summer and bought these tart molds, and they work great! i use the under side of my mesuring cup to level the small ones and round out the tops of the heart shaped ones. The Pink Sugar is from The Candle Source and my wife says it's a dead on dupe....

thanks for looking!

post-3107-13945841399_thumb.jpg

They look Great! I might warn you though. I have used pink sugar in Bath salts, lotion and bath gel. They looked good for about a week and then boom every single one discolored. I got another bottle from another supplier and boom the same thing happened. I don't know what the deal is but for some reason this scent discolors in time. However, it works great in wax. Let me know if yours don't and who your supplier is and I will get some there. Your bath bombs look fantastic! tammy

They look Great! I might warn you though. I have used pink sugar in Bath salts, lotion and bath gel. They looked good for about a week and then boom every single one discolored. I got another bottle from another supplier and boom the same thing happened. I don't know what the deal is but for some reason this scent discolors in time. However, it works great in wax. Let me know if yours don't and who your supplier is and I will get some there. Your bath bombs look fantastic! tammy

I've never heard of the bath bombs made with PS discoloring, but I can tell you it's b/c of the vanillin in this scent that makes it discolor lotions, shower gels, soaps, etc. to a brownish color, unfortunately. :tongue2:

Those bombs came out really nice, I think both of those molds are tart molds if I'm not mistaken and therefore can be purchased at a culinery shop.

I'm a BOMB bomber also, well at least the two times I tried doing them I was-just haven't got the courage up to try them again. ;)

Very nice, and one of my favorite scents still!! :)

:thumbsup: