Check out this DANGEROUS B&BW Candle

Definitly a re-call item....WHERE DO THEY GET THOSE CUTE CONTAINERS!

Ive looked everywhere. Just a few snowflakes on a glass jar would make me happy.

I'm sure they buy them in super massive quantities from China, sometimes I get so frustrated when I see the really cute containers they have and I know that unless I buy 1000's of them it is not worth it. :cry2: BTW that is a really cute container but you are right looks like they have a wicking issue waiting to happen.

Ive looked everywhere. Just a few snowflakes on a glass jar would make me happy.

, but Ive miss placed my dicshanary...LOL (really)

Lol, I've got alot of xmas apothecary jars I'd love to get rid of, any takers?

Pam R

I'm sure they buy them in super massive quantities from China, sometimes I get so frustrated when I see the really cute containers they have and I know that unless I buy 1000's of them it is not worth it. :cry2: BTW that is a really cute container but you are right looks like they have a wicking issue waiting to happen.

I saw some cute apoth jars at walmart with frosted snow flakes in the christmas isle.