Best place for Wick Stick'ums

Anyone know? I used to always get them from Greenleaf, and was VERY happy. Then I reordered a couple of weeks ago, and, these seemed different (they were thicker, and much less "sticky"). I NEVER, EVER, EVER had problems with them coming undone, and now with this new batch of stickums, I can't get them to stay. I even tried lowering my pouring temp (J-50 wax), from 160, to around 135, and that was no help. Any suggestions?

I have that problem in the winter.I make my candles in the basement and noticed the wick stickums weren't sticking so got out the glue gun.My jars were cold and was the reason.You might have to do that.My stickums also were working till cold weather hit.I keep forgetting this every winter.Then it all comes back.Easier just to stick on.Glue guns are messy.

Of course if you dont make candles in a cold area then maybe there is a stickum problem.This I know was my problem.

LynnS

Candlemakers store. I work in a basement and there is fine condensation on the jars that keep them from sticking. I have another turkey roaster that I am not allowed to melt wax in [who ever thought they could be used for food:D ] that I put a dozen jars in and warm up.. it gets rid of that moisture and the stickums stick good. I sometimes have to take pliers to the tester jars when they are done to get those buggers out.