Scent Works is trying to kill me...

CareBear

Care Bear, I know! I went into palpitations when I read the email!

So I'm like, "Christmas for kids...FO's for me...Christmas for kids...Fo's for me...".

I finally decided that even *I* am not that bad a mother. ;)

It is soooo nice to know I am not the only one who is leveling out spending $$ on FO's or save it for XMAS for the kids!!!! We are not bad. :cool2:

LMAO!! Yes, one of each :P

Yep, what Scented said!! :rolleyes2

A few of my favorites for cp are....

Rosemary Mint

Yuzu Japanese Grapefruit

Green Irish Tweed

Lemon Verbena

Black Raspberry Vanilla

I just soaped Clean for Men and Dragon's Blood and I'm liking them too.

I also got a pound Mango Lassi the other day and it smells yummy but haven't had the time to soap it yet. HTH!! :D

Well I just got a new shipment from them today (11, yep count 'em 11 new ones) with my free shea butter. Lots of good possibilities in what I got. One thing I have to say though, the Belgian Chocolate ROCKS OOB, it has been requested that I get it into soap asap to see how it does. :D

What does well in soap:

Lemon Verbena

Sweet Violet and Sassafras (very nice in CP)

Mayan Gold

Black Orchid and White Lily

Coconut Lime Verbena

Vaniglia del Madagascar (nice soft vanilla scent, even though it turns dark brown)

I didn't get the newsletter and I am dying to order from them!! I want to try the Sweet Violets and Sassafrass and The Green Tweed.......and about 30 others LOL! I guess if they want me to order they will need to send me the free shipping newsletter...dang it anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

How can I get that news letter...

Free shipping and more FO... hum.:)

WELL...if you don't get the newsletter don't expect to get free shipping (even if someone gives you the code). I placed an order for over $100 worth of fragrances (and used the code) and they sent me an email saying I don't qualify for the FREE SHIPPING as I am not a member. Nevermind that I have joined twice and have never got a response. Soooooooo I told them to cancel the order (just because that irritated the livin sheet out of me) . I really really wanted the Sweet Violet and Sassafrass but oh well.