New Stuff - Pic Heavy

Brenda

Bit by bit I've been adding a few things to my product line. Here's what I've been up to.

First up is Egyptian Spice (made yesterday) that moved really fast since I wasn't patient enough to let it come to room temperature. I was going to do a fancy three color swirl....:o But it came down to stick blending with one hand and dumping some color in with the other and then swirling in the pot. It's for the SW Swap - no more of this FO here, so it's what I'll be sending. Smells wonderful.

Egyptian_Spice.jpg

Next is Fresh Grapefruit scented with SW Yuzu and simply swirled with neon green because I made it when tired and just didn't feel like getting fancy.

Fresh_Grapefruit.jpg

Next is my pringles can shaving soap. The light color is Clove EO with a tiny amount of Black Pepper EO and the dark color is SC Masculine Musk with a touch of Sandalwood FO tossed in for good measure. My husband has been using the Musk and has given his thumbs up on the effectiveness of the soap for shaving. "I want a clove soap too!" he proclaimed.

Shaving_Soap.jpg

Here is the clove shown with the Pendergrass coop shaving set:

Shaving_Set.jpg

Lotion Push-Ups. Love the look of the containers - hate the difficulty with the first push-up on these babies.

Lotion_PushUp.jpg

Finally, some more lip balms in the natural oval tubes from SKS.

Lip_Soothers.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I think they all look great. I am anxious to try the Egyptian Spice in the swap, and I think it looks just fine. Curious to know how well the Yuzu did in the soap, I have debated on that one for a while. The round soaps look great, and bet they smell wonderful. You labels are beautiful on your push up tubes on your lotion and lip balms. Phew, you have been busy! Great job. :grin2:

Thanks for your comments everyone! :) You are good for my confidence level (especially after the poor show results I had).

The SW Yuzu does fine in soap, Kaybee23! No acceleration at all. I would have had plenty of time to "get fancy" if I had the energy too! Smells good too. I think it smells slightly better in lotions, etc. but then, isn't that always the way? Soap seems to take some of the tartness or freshness out. At my recent show people did like the scent in lotion.

Now I have to go label more lip balms...bleh! :undecided

Thanks for looking everyone. :cheesy2:

Fabulous Products as always!! :highfive:

I love the lip balm labels, very cool. You've been very busy.

I had the same issues with the Egyptian Spice. I skipped the color and just stamped it with my oak leaf stamp dipped in copper mica. It's a pain to soap but has stayed strong for 2-3 months now. Yuzu always soaps like a dream for me and stays super strong. :drool: It's one of my favorites.