What I've been working on...

Gravity

Bruce: I should have clarified... I meant 'newb' to the board. ;) No harm, no foul.

Fern: Thanks... but, chuck me into the ranks of the guys... I'm trying to up the minority numbers around here. ;)

Everyone else: Thank you again and again! It's a big relief to get such positive feedback from you guys! You're all much respected in my book!

Hello, from the silent partner with Gravity.

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback you've given our candles. I was a little nervous myself seeing what the general candle public would think of them. All of your comments have really given us a lot of motivation to keep doing great work.

Thanks again!

One more thing... add another male to the ranks!

I really like the labels!! I can't read everything on them (I'm over 40 and need reading glasses...lol), but I love the design!

I haven't found a design yet that just jumps out at me, so I just keep making up my own different ones, when the mood hits me. But nothing like yours!

Very eye catching colors as well, love the tins. Nothing to be worried about with those!! :highfive: