Where's the best place to get the column or status jars?

LanaH

Iwould NOT reccommend fancycandlejars.com.

I ordered some from them and they were poor quality...thin glass, uneven bases, and the the lids left a lot to be desired in their fit.

They don't seem to have a return policy...just a two for one replacement policy.

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed the comments of Barbaranj about the Metro jars she received. The return policy is simply to return any jars you are not happy with and receive your full purchase price minus $5.00 for my packaging expense. My goal is to make all customers happy. As a vendor, I cannot make you happy unless you tell me there is a problem. Going to a message board does not solve your problem. Calling me or sending an e-mail does.

I replace any broken jars with two free per jar on your next order. Don't send pictures, your word is enough. This has always been the policy at FCJ

Ron Meyers

I'm looking for 8 oz and 12 oz. Also do they make one bigger than the 12 oz.

Thanks

Fairway now carries the 11oz size, they call them Richland. The jars are really nice!! I'm not sure if they're on the website yet, but if you call Ron @ Fairway, he'll help you out.

Also, search on here for Fairway carrying metros because I posted prices a few months ago.

Just noticed the comments of Barbaranj about the Metro jars she received. The return policy is simply to return any jars you are not happy with and receive your full purchase price minus $5.00 for my packaging expense. My goal is to make all customers happy. As a vendor, I cannot make you happy unless you tell me there is a problem. Going to a message board does not solve your problem. Calling me or sending an e-mail does.

I replace any broken jars with two free per jar on your next order. Don't send pictures, your word is enough. This has always been the policy at FCJ

Ron Meyers

Going on a message board to bring this to the attention of others won't solve problems either. Tacky business decision in my opinion.

Tacky????????? Someone misunderstood a return policy and stated publicly there wasn't one. To clarify this issue, I made it public exactly what the policy and terms are. Hopefully this will end any further confusion.

This particular jar has been discontinued by my company as it has by others before me. It will be replaced shortly.

I did send a pm in advance without response yesterday.

Ron

www.riekesglass.com Great prices and customer service. I would call and get a hold of a rep. I don't think they come any larger than the two sizes though...

Thanks for the tip. I have never seen this site and I don't know how many thousands of times I goggle "candle glass, wholesale" or numerous combinations of that to find more glass suppliers. But I am having trouble seeing prices, etc online. How do you get the prices? or I will just call customer service when they open. Do you know if they have a minimum requirement?