Where toi find Golden Harvest Jars?

I bought out all of the Golden Harvest Jars in my area and all surrounding areas. All of the Wal Marts, Big Lots and Dollar Generals too. I've traveled 50 miles in all directions and there are none. Wal Mart will NOT order them in for me Nor will Big lots!:angry2: Flower Factory is out too!!

Where can I get these jars? I am thinking I'll have to pay shipping!:angry2:

Filmore Glass doesn't carry them They carry the Ball jars and I can't use my labels on them!:tongue2:

Fire

I bought out all of the Golden Harvest Jars in my area and all surrounding areas. All of the Wal Marts, Big Lots and Dollar Generals too. I've traveled 50 miles in all directions and there are none. Wal Mart will NOT order them in for me Nor will Big lots!:angry2: Flower Factory is out too!!

Filmore Glass doesn't carry them They carry the Ball jars and I can't use my labels on them!:tongue2:

Fire

wow you and me are in the same boat i just bought the last 15 cases from big lots now there are telling me they are may not get any more in.:(

i am going to watch this post and find out where to get them.

I have this store bookmarked - I found these on the same quest... :D I have yet to purchase from them so I don't know how Customer Service and shipping are.

Click here to see the page.

I was thinking of contacting the manufacturer and seeing if I can buy a pallet - but that's WAY out of my budget right now! I just spent $1000 (on credit of course!) to build my new studio. If I were to spend $800-1000 on glass right now I think my hub would flip OUT! lol Maybe if there is enough intrest in the jars, I could do a CoOp... ;) We'll have to see...

HTH some though...

Life & Light!

Tish

are you sure walmart won't order them for you. They told me the same thing, but I kept going to other people and finally they started ordering them in. My problem was they wouldn't hold them or call me and by the time I got there to get them they had put them out and most of them would be gone. You would think that 50 cases of jelly jars selling in a few hours would make them carry them all the time, but it doesn't.

This is what the mason Golden Harvest Jars look like (This is my own Vanilla Bean Candle - I don't think it liked being under the lights!) . These are the ones that I'm going to be using for fundraisers and such. I like them because they are kinda different plus most people I know that do canning use the ones that say "Ball" or "Kerr" on them so this gives them something different to look at (after canning hundreds of pounds of corn, pickles, and tomatoes in my lifetime, I wouldn't blame them ;) ).

OK - back to work so I can actually *make* some candles!! Almost done with the new studio! :yay:

Life & Light!

Tish

post-1703-139458412423_thumb.jpg

Guest amynleebishop

Fire

I found mine at Sams Club.....Do you have one of those?

i dont know if they are national, but Discount Drug Mart here carries the golden harvest jars...

Yes they do and we've got them where I live but they want over $11.00 a case for them too!:lipsrseal That's way too much when generally I pay $6.50 a case at Big lots!

Beside which, I already bought them all out! I bit the bullet and did it for a huge show last month! The show wiped me out of candles whuich is why I'm scrambling now!:undecided