My first Gallery Pic Post!

Ilona

This is what I did yesterday. I am making candles for my kids' school. It is a fundraiser to buy books for the library. I am donating all proceeds to the kiddies.

I had so much fun!

They are all soy wax. I'm totally in love with ecosoya 135! It is so amazing and NO FROSTING! I can't believe it. I'm thrilled. I even poured a dark color last week with not one bit of frost and I added nothing. Just 135, FO and dye. I'm so in love.

candles2.jpg

candles.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not selling them in the USA. I live in England. And actually I'm not selling them.

I don't make them for profit. I am a hobbyist and I donated these to an Elementary school for them to sell at their fundraiser. There is no marketing or business here. I usually give my candles away to my friends.

Anyway ALL of them (I made 60-70) were sold. The school raised almost 300$ for new books. I'm so happy.

:D

Thanks!

And thanks to everyone for all the compliments.

I am always in awe at some of the amazing work that people do

on this site. It is an inspiration and makes me want to strive to

make the best candles I can.

It does take testing and work and lots of time, but I get so excited when I get a great HT or CT and something comes together.

I feel like after all my testing and wicking, waxing FO testing, I'll never use another container! I swear I wish people realized what goes into making a

good candle.

Thank you all for helping me with my soy experience. It was worth the work.

:)

Next is more HP soap ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I wondered if you could share with us wereyou purchase your ecosoya 135 from and is that the exact name of the product?

Also, what wick have you found works best?

And any other hints to get such beautiful soy candles.

Also how is the scent throw?

I have made only one batch of soy candles and they are frosty but smell fabulous

Thanks

Kathy

• 4 weeks later...