Nothing schmancy but here are my Spiced Pumpkin Souffle

TexasBrat

I don't know it this soap needs time but I'm not to happy with how this fo smells in soap. It seems to have lost it's pumpkin flaver and all I smell is spice. I tinted it with a bit of orange, guess it looks more peachy. I know this fo will discolor lightly so we'll see how it looks in a couple weeks. I also took out some soap before adding the fo and put the white back in so we'll see after the main parts discolors if the other part doesn't. Nothing special about these soaps but they did have a mean bubble and lather when I tried it out.

pumpkinsoap.jpg

They turned just a bit darker than the pic I posted after cutting, but still look very "pumpkin pie-ish color" to me. I just did the Spiced Banana Bread from Daystar and it did the same thing, it really morphed in the soap, it smells nothing like it did in the bottle, no banana smell, and very little spice. You can tell it is a bakery scent, but that is about it. So I think I am done with trying out spicey bakery scents for now and just stick with my OT Chai Tea. I think they may do well in the whipped soap, but until I find a better way to cut mine and make them look nice, I am not doing any more of that either, LOL! To me, the saponification process always seems to kill off a lot of the weaker notes of the FO, or at least it seems that way to me.