Bath Bombs!

KJohnson

Just wanted to show my bath bombs I made today. I had given them up for the summer due to the humidity..Today I made....Pearberry, LMAO, White Tea & Ginger, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Love Spell & Moonlight Path!!!

.Im soooo glad to be making them again!!

Thanks for looking

Kris

post-1508-139458411563_thumb.jpg

post-1508-139458411565_thumb.jpg

well Maryann...that is that Lick Me all over...but I could not name it that..so I named it "Just Delicious" my brother says Im a chicken..but I say no way..I have 2 teen age daughters and 2 little little girls there is no way I can send something named that out the door. As for the real description I dont know...but it just smells delicious!!!

This one is from Tristate...I think theirs is the same as NGs version.

Its from the oils and/or butters in the bomb. Some bombs have these ingredients and some don't, the label will tell.

Awsome!!

Question for ya.. I had bought some bath bombs and when I used them they left tons of slime in my tub and on me...and I hated that!

Not sure what they had in them, but I had to shower after taking a bath! Ack..

Kris I had to ask that as I know someone's thinking Laughing My A$$ Off.

I have NG's version and LUV IT! That's why I originally put I renamed mine to Kiss Me All Over. I don't considered us chickens, we just choose not to use that name where as others do. I just can't pictured a senior here in FL picking a product up w/ that name on it and having any respect for me as a business person.

LOL I hear ya Scented...maybe someday when I dont have any daughters at home MAYBE I could use the real name.

But its also a lotion , soap, and spray scent that my teen aged daughters like..and their friends...so I CANT....say yes to them when they say..Hey mom So and So..wants som Lick me allover spray....just doesnt work for me.

Just Delicious works for me!

I just have to applaud your thinking ahead. It's one thing to be able to joke about things to other adults, but there really is a line isn't there? Reminds me of the t-shirts I see for teeny little teen girls these days. 'Eye Candy' and such. It can get out of hand so I just HAD to applaude you for even TRYING to be the best role model you can be. :yay: We as moms have more control over that than we think! (or have the courage to use;) )

Awsome!!

Question for ya.. I had bought some bath bombs and when I used them they left tons of slime in my tub and on me...and I hated that!

Not sure what they had in them, but I had to shower after taking a bath! Ack..

So... do yours do that? I would love to try some.

Where do you sell them, how much :D

Butters leave worse goo than oils, IMHO, so I use very little of the butters and mostly oils in my bombs. Combine soap scum from our lovely hand-crafted soaps with a moisturizing bombb and I can get a gray film. Ick. I find that using a little Turkey Red oil in the bombs can help, but geez I just hate the smell. What I like to do is shower BEFORE I bathe - so that I don't get the scum. Or just skip the soap in the tub entirely - I figure the soaking does most of the work anyway...