Favourite Pillar Wicks

Ok, i know this has probably been discussed before, i but i want to get people's up to date opinion (and candle making supplies seem to change so quickly)!

Anyway i was just wandering what people's fave wicks are for making pillar candles. I've been using LX Wicks cause they were the first ones i came across and had a good range.

However, though i liked the LX wicks, i noticed recently how much more expensive they are in the US (we don't have as much choice in the UK)

So anyway i was wandering if LXs are the best, or if others are better, rather than buying loads of wicks which may or may not work!

Thanks

Quite a spread then! Oh well, maybe i'll just stick to LXs for now and maybe try others in the future!!!! (or get sample packs when candlescience drop their $100 minimum order to the UK!!!!)

:sad2:

The only wicking CandleScience has that's made in the USA is zinc and HTP. The most popular stuff manufactured here is plain flat and square braided wicking, cored wicks, and HTP. For the German stuff you might as well buy it near home rather than forcing it to make the round trip because we import it from Europe. You probably don't even need to get HTP because Heinz CD is very similar and made in Germany.