Oklhoma fragrance oil supply

so-soy

Has anyone tried any of these oils from here? I know she has had some awesome oils in the past that were sold through SNC and now are at AH/RE.....just curious if anyone is using her oils through her own website now. Thanks for any input you can give!

Morning ladies, nice to meet you all. Reporting in from beautiful Oklahoma today. Thing it is going to be slightly chilly again but we need some falling leaves to fill the pumpkin bags.:yay:

Yes I am the former owner of Fragrant Expressions Supply. We had some family health issues (son needed surgery for seizures, husband's son gave us his baby, mother on hospice, daughter with rheumatoid arthritis, husband had serious health issues, etc.). It was more than I could handle at the time and I let a "friend" take over the business.

Long story short that person no longer has my business and it was sold to someone else, not by me.:lipsrseal

Everyone in the family is healed up and I'm back to play. Formulation is my thing. I love formulating new and different. It truly is a passion. Who else is up at 4AM sniffing bottles and writing down ideas? LOL

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Have an awesome week.:wave:

Hugs,

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...