Oklhoma fragrance oil supply

so-soy

A new supplier?! (sorta)

No! Stay away...Trish! Step away from the computer...

:tiptoe:

Well, maybe just a peek...:whistle:

Somebody talk me out of it! I still haven't had a chance to pour any of the incredible samples from Solas I ordered months ago!

Not gonna talk you out of it. I'm going to simply tell you:

NO! (at least not till you try your Solas ones, because someone is impatiently waiting on you to get whiff it :laugh2: )

LOL! I know, I know!! It's these pillar orders that keep me from doing anything else lately. However, I started cleaning out jars tonight for testers and I promise the only oils going in those jars are from Solas. Now to narrow down which 5 to start with... :drool:

Not to stray off topic (but I am lol!) Pick 5 I'm waiting on and do them!! Let's see, you ordered one of everything right? Perhaps I should pick 5 I don't have for you to get started on :laugh2:

It's been awhile since you and I hijacked a thread...ahhh, the memories! :D

I didn't get one of everything, but I did get about 20 samples or so! I'm open to suggestions though! I figure I'll just start sniffing again and go from there. I haven't smelled them in awhile, but I think I wanted to test the Energy and Guavaberry for sure...

It's been awhile since you and I hijacked a thread...ahhh, the memories! :D

I didn't get one of everything, but I did get about 20 samples or so! I'm open to suggestions though! I figure I'll just start sniffing again and go from there. I haven't smelled them in awhile, but I think I wanted to test the Energy and Guavaberry for sure...

Yeah it's been years lol! I wish I could remember what you got dang it ... oh yeah, mess with the strawberry one you got. You got some teas too ... put those in ... and what else do I vaguely remember ... arg! Did you do anything with a mango? If so, use it ... there are a few for you to do :lipsrseal

Energy and guavaberry should be just fine. Then again you're testing in your container wax lol. The day I start making those, please shoot me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, just wanted to update you all and let you know that of the oils we had issues with through the supplier were overnighted to us and arrived today. This means those ladies that thought they were getting incomplete orders with me to ship later at my expense, well surprise your orders will be complete. We've been reboxing since 5:30 this morning and we are still at it. We hope to have all orders out of here tomorrow.Our new sale started today with free shipping over $75.00 and our unrefined shea butter buy at $4.00 a pound is going nuts. So I better get caught up now and not eat too much turkey. LOLEveryone have a great evening, please know we are working hard to get everyone their order in a timely fashion. This was a buy that just hit the snag of tied up manufacturers at this time of the year. I did allow for that and quite honestly the buy is going out on time. : ) I just would have preffered for it to ship early. Night night ladies,Lisahttp://www.oklahomafragranceoilsupply.com