omg first craft show in the morning

jennifer

Oh the anticipation of your very first show! :D I still get that way at the begining of craft show season!

Take a big breath and I try to tell myself not to sweat the small stuff! Just think about all the people that you get to delight with your products and all the business cards you will hand out!

Good luck and post on how you did!!

Hoping the best for you. Please post pics of your setup. I love to look at those. I'm nowhere near the point where I could think about a show, so I'm really impressed with the hard work and accomplishments of those of you that are there!

It's exciting and stressful, both at the same time!

I find that for the first hour, I have a hard time. I'm fussing over the setup, the signage, I'm trying to get things looking right, etc. DH knows not to talk to me for that time. LOL he just takes orders and shuts up :) After the booth is set up, I calm way down. Suddenly it's fun! The end is hard, but packing up is easier than unpacking, and the drive home is nice as I think about what I did right and didn't do so well. I always learn something from every single show I do.

Your show is probably over now....hope it went well.

Well the second day is over....

And I am loving this stuff! :yay: I sold quite a few air fresheners and even some of my candles--I only had one scent that I felt really comfortable about so I took it and guess what they want more scents! :yay: I'll be back in the same town at the beginning of December for a Holiday Bazaar & in between now and then I have a couple of other shows I'm looking at.

I'll post some pics tomorrow cause I forgot my camara in my car.