Grrr....forgot the FO in my swirl-pretty soap!

SoapInTheCity

I'm growling!!!!!!!!! So mad! I made a shampoo bar that the swirls actually looked good and the almost ultimate worst thing happened! I forgot the FO! It was meant to be Peaks "Ocean". I've never forgotten the FO in the soap before! I am such a twit. What should I do with this soap? Should I just sell it as an unscented shampoo bar now? GRRR....

unscentedshampoobarsmallgy6.jpg

nah, just rebatch it. I love the swirls you got on this one, totally different from anything else I have seen of yours, but I can also see blue spots where the blue didnt fully disolve. So just rebatch so you can add FO and smooth out the color. You will make more perfect swirls next time. ;)

GORGEOUS color :drool:. I didn't read through everyone's comments so maybe someone already said this..... at least you won't have to worry about your soap discoloring-LOL. Seriously though I think Scented is right its a nice option for those who want an unscented bar. :yes: