Couple of new soaps

Carriegsxr6

This one is Oregon Trails new Crisp Cucumber and I must say it is a true cucumber scent that holds real well in CP. I only used 1oz for this 2lb batch, OP'd it in the oven for 30min on warm, and it still held its great scent.

IMG_1383.jpg

This one is Black Raspberry Vanilla. I tried to do a double swirl but it didnt turn out so well. I am testing a new recipe without any olive in it and boy does it trace too fast now. Olive sure helps with the play time.

IMG_1402.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE that cucumber soap, that green is PERFECT for that scent-what colorants are you using? I may have to get some of that, cuz I love a true cucumber scent but hate most out there as they all smell like cucumber/melon types which I can't stand. ;)

:thumbsup:

Yumm another of my fav. scents BRV, sorry your swirls didn't turn out, but I still like it, it's different, and I always like "different".

LOVE LOVE LOVE that cucumber soap, that green is PERFECT for that scent-what colorants are you using? I may have to get some of that, cuz I love a true cucumber scent but hate most out there as they all smell like cucumber/melon types which I can't stand. ;)

Yumm another of my fav. scents BRV, sorry your swirls didn't turn out, but I still like it, it's different, and I always like "different".

I used 1/4 tsp of MMS Chromium Oxide Green in this 2lb batch (including water). I am telling you this Cucumber FO is still smelling up my house pretty strong. :yay:

Love that cucumber green too!! I'm curious what you were going for on the black and pink that didn't work, but I find it interesting how people do two color swirls too (because I'm learning still!)

I was trying to get the lilac color better incorporated and look more swirly. It just looks like blobs droped here and there cause it was so thick when i mixed them both together. :cry2: