Bon Bon FO

Scented

Who has the best? If I'm going to be accused of eating them, I figure I should get an FO that smells like them. (elohssa)

If I had some bon bons, I would certainly share with you. But I ate all my bon bons while working on my post count. :D Did some elohssa take your bon bons away? Seems just like a thing an elohssa would do doncha ya think?

Just curious....when you eat a LOT of bon bons, is it like eating a lot of asparagus? Does it make your pee smell funny? Instead of asparapee (like my son calls it) do you get bon bon pee? Just one of those things that makes ya go "hmmmmmmm?"

Oh my! :lipsrseal

Not sure that bon-pee would go over any better for me than asparapee!

I think candypoo you have scentless mistaken for someone. Oh wait. I forget easily ... you are the senseless one, undoubtedly you're scentless too and I won't mince the English language, which you don't comprehend well enough. Take your bullshit posts elsewhere George. All you like to be is an instigator, when frankly you need to be fumigated.

I think candypoo you have scentless mistaken for someone. Oh wait. I forget easily ... you are the senseless one, undoubtedly you're senseless too and I won't mince the English language, which you don't comprehend well enough. Take your bullshit posts elsewhere George. All you like to be is an instigator, when frankly you need to be fumigated.

rofl......fumigated...too funny

You are so boring. zzzzzzzzzz. You need Sage, get the E.O. and get with the program already. Shall I hold your hand? zzzzzzzzzz

You are an asshole, but that hasn't kept you from being a dickhead has it? Get with the program and stop trying to be an irritant. Go back to TSR where you can be a dick and people think you're cute.

Why dont you use that soap you make to wash out that trailor trash mouth of yours first? I gave you the easy answer to the pathetic sage question, what else do you want? :D

You to STFU, but that would be like hell freezing over with your idiotic dribble. You picked first. Deal with it or leave it alone. Preferably the latter. And yeah your answer included a hint of whatever with a feeble attempt to harrass, like most of your replies that come close to making any sense.