Craft Fair Last weekend

Tag

Hi

These are some pics from a show I did a few weekends ago

It ended up raining and most of the crafters left really early because they didnt have tents or they didnt sell a thing

Pics arent the best and they make me realize there are alot of things I need to do to make it better

Like get sides to my tent and I need a longer table skirt

The best sellers are as always the lotion, room sprays and the edible massage oil was a big hit!

Thanks

post-343-139458379015_thumb.jpg

post-343-13945837902_thumb.jpg

post-343-139458379023_thumb.jpg

post-343-139458379025_thumb.jpg

You have some nice things but the tables looks a little sparce. You need to either get a table cloth or fabric that will make everything pop to the wandering eye that is cruising while walking by.

and get some beautiful old wooded crates or baskets to hold larger but contained displays of the same products. I take it you are really pushing the BB things more than the candles. I say this due to the fact that it took me awhile to even find the candles.

If you. want them both to sell equally, set them both out front where people can really see them.

Your labeling looks great and you products are probably first rate!:wink2:

Set up a display that will draw the customers in! That's done with color and display levels or procuct.

As for side on the ez-Up- buy 10X10 tarps! They're cheap and they work very well. Get double snap bucket holders from a feed suppy store or a hardware store for putting them up!

You've got some display stuff we've looked for lol! Love that mini rack that sits on the tables and that stained apple basket (well don't know that is what it's called, but looks like a larger version of the ones we've seen.) Would you share where you got those?

Your products are labeled nicely. Probably could have put more out, but on a rainy day, you're probably glad you didn't!

Thanks everyone!

I did put out less for because of the wonderful weather and it was a misty day, so things got wetter than we thought.

I got the metal racks and things from the Christmas Tree Shops .

They were really cheap and provide lots of height!

I love the 'milk bottles' . the rain will certainly wreak havoc on a booth! :undecided I've been in fairs where I've had to protect my stuff and it's the pits. I think you have many nice things but I do agree on using the wooden crates for height and such.