Anyone gotten Peaks FO's recently?

Did you get the white flip tops with them? The first time I ordered the 16oz bottles I got nice flip top lids with my order. I just got another 5 scents the other day and no flip tops. Those tops sure make things a lot less messy when trying to measure out your FO's. Maybe they just forgot to put them in :cry2:

edited to add...I just had a friend stop by and had her smell my new scents. I have Apple jack and peel, sweet pumpkin spice, hot cocoa, gingerbread cookies and the dreaded home for the holidays. Guess which one she liked best. Yep, the home for the holidays. Now I don't feel so bad about buying it!

It's too late to call Peak's now, but I would talk to them to find out about the pour top lids. I've never purchased a bottle larger than 8 oz, so I've no idea, but it would really blow if the larger bottles didn't come with the pour tops.

Candlechem is a good one for all kinds of bottles and dispensing caps if you want to get equipped for neat and easy FO handling. To get good value for your shipping dollar, just wait till you need some of the other supplies he offers. Well equipped and professional e-Bay seller. If by any chance you use color blocks and need a lot of a particular color, i noticed he's got great deals on that. Good source for additives too.

Candlechem is a good one for all kinds of bottles and dispensing caps if you want to get equipped for neat and easy FO handling. To get good value for your shipping dollar, just wait till you need some of the other supplies he offers. Well equipped and professional e-Bay seller. If by any chance you use color blocks and need a lot of a particular color, i noticed he's got great deals on that. Good source for additives too.

I only buy 1 and 2 lb bottles from Peaks and have never received any flip top lids. No biggie, I have a bag full of them and I recycle.

I see great minds think alike. :cheesy2:

Good thing I actually read these threads before posting. I LOVE Candlechem! I buy all my incidentals for candlemaking from him if he offers them for sale.

Been buying from him for years. Great seller and fast shipping.

If you buy off his site he offers 5.00 flat rate shipping on every purchase except for bulk items, wax and glassware.

Well Julie you must be special...LOL. Same thing as Sharyl said, they no longer put them on the bottles (not even the pounders because that is what I buy most the time), but they will sell them to you. I havent' seen them on the site tho. I was bummed because, I don't have any other caps that fit them either. Anyway, I heard it from the boss woman (Nachelle) herself, so I am believing it. Julie you just keep collecting those lids and send them to the rest of us the needy children....LOL