Garnier Fructis (Cut Pics Posted)

Sherie

LOL, it's kill me just as much to get this baby out of the mold. I got my butt kicked lastnight at work. Literally came out of one delivery and straight into another. I'm beat so it will probably be Saturday morning before I get this baby out. Thank you to everyone for your very kind compliments on this soap. It was a blast soaping it.

Michi, I did this as a layer soap. The bottle layer is the neon green, the middle layer is the neon orange and the top layer is swirled with neon orange and yellow. We'll see how she turns out.

LOL, it's kill me just as much to get this baby out of the mold. I got my butt kicked lastnight at work. Literally came out of one delivery and straight into another. I'm beat so it will probably be Saturday morning before I get this baby out. Thank you to everyone for your very kind compliments on this soap. It was a blast soaping it.

Michi, I did this as a layer soap. The bottle layer is the neon green, the middle layer is the neon orange and the top layer is swirled with neon orange and yellow. We'll see how she turns out.

:whoohoo: I didn't know that-OMG I really cannot WAIT to see this cut now!!! I'm soooo excited to see all those colors together especially the way you did layers and swirls-very unique!! :D

O cool I didn't realize you layered it :cheesy2:

I wanna see it unmolded! :drool:

If it smells as good as the shampoo .... then I will have to get me some of that FO. :D

It does OOB Jennie, it is wonderful. Only time will tell if it holds in the soap. Even if it doesn't, I bet it will make a killer body spray, body butter and scrub. You can buy it at www.thesage.com

Well crap, nobody in this house seems to think like I do. It appears that one only needs 2 hours of sleep after working 3 - 12 hour night shifts (from hell I might add) in L&D. Sheesh, I'm beat but I'm going to head into the kitchen and get these babies out of the mold to take a pic. Then, I'm going to severely injure a few family members. I may need a good lawyer, lol. Be back soon!