some soaps I've done recently

Michi

This one is OMH with colloidal oatmeal in the outer layers, and the inner layer with the curls is vanilla buttercream crunch-Not sure what to call this, but dang does it smell delish!! :)

omhlayeredsoap.jpg

These were an experiment (scented with my own blend I call Summer Angel)-I wanted to color the butterflies so I made little itty bitty chunks and stuck just a few of each color used (hot pink, blue and yellow) in the areas I wanted, then did a slight overpour with just white, scented base and tried to stir the color in, but as you can see it didn't quite work the way I was hoping (see butterflies on the right), so then I just decided to add more chunks to the others and see what they would look like. ;)

My mom liked the chunky ones better.

butterflysoaps2.jpg

butterflysoaps.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!! I Love the Butterflies....I am a butterfly nut....Awesome Job....May I ask where you got the butterfly mold from because I would like to have that mold too.....for my bubble bars...if you don't mind sharing you source that would be great....

Hugs Maggie

Hugs Maggie

I'm selling 2 of these molds (I have 4 of them) in the classifieds right now. ;)

Thanks for the compliments everyone. :)

It boosted my ego a bit, considering how much it's been knocked down today trying to do computer stuff that I know nothing about and making me feel stooooopid!! :undecided

Now I just need to come up with a name for the first one, it's a big combo of names huh? ;)