I cut the choc Cake... & others posted - sorry for taking up so much space...:D

LaVida

100_1727-vi.jpg

That log is from my ugly rebatch (it was candy corn - layered that turned TOTALLY dark brown).... it's now called sweet spice cake - the tiny cake in the background is from the same batch of ugly rebatch)

100_1729-vi.jpg

here's some before pictures (I wish I took pictures of when I first did them)

100_1703-vi.jpg

100_1705-vi.jpg

100_1708-vi.jpg

OK :waiting: am I going to have to have you run all your titles by me first-LOL

I enjoy looking at your pics, so your NOT taking up space... I mean you are, but its GOOD/wanna see your soaps space :D !!

Everything is TD4!!!!!! The cake is AWESOME and so is the rebatch. Did I miss the name of that beautiful pastel log??

You need to show as many pictures as you can all the time! The only drawback to looking at your pics is now I'm really craving some dark chocolate cake....:D

Take up all the space you want! We are not only addicted to soaping; we are also totally addicted to looking at pictures of each others creations! :yes:

Thank you everyone! *big cheese* You all are making me feel great! :grin2: :grin2:

I was inspired by whomever made the cheesecakes a while back... I've always wanted to try my hand at cupcakes, but I sw the cheesecake's and said "hmmmm......." So I had to. I've only been CPing since July... I've been making Liquid soap but never bar soap... I thoroughly enjoy doing it... Iwant to quite my 9 -5 and do this full time... one day..... I'm praying.

Maryann, ok I'll be passing my forum title's by you before posting... or I'll just think "what would Maryann say... will she approve.." *l*... I just hate how big those picture's come out... I'm so happy everyone liked what I posted though... Oh, that is whipped frosting by the way. My cake was only about a week old so it stuck fine.. and it also wasn't uniform in texture - it had a lot of Hefty Bag creces (sp?) in them so the frosting had that to adhere to... The frosting wasn't as light and fluffy as I had hoped.... I may need to change my recipe... The pastel bar is made with Rise & Shine with Brambleberry.. it smells EXACTLY what you'd want to wake up to... reminds me of a sunny morning in a peaceful/serene meadow - a nice summer morning outside on the porch where the houses are almost miles apart and you turn to see the screen door close just in time to hear that subtle screech - not annoying, but a welcome soothing sound... w/ a fresh glass of OJ in your hand.... *breathe in*.. Take in that fresh air... (Ok, I got all that from that one fragrance oil.. it was a sample, I have to reorder....)

Marika, I'm not sure if I'll do it by the slice or not.. probably at my show in February (gives it plenty of time to fully cure)...

I LOVE picture's too... since I joined I've been through the 50 something pages to oooh and wow everyone's pictures. *s*

You need to show as many pictures as you can all the time! The only drawback to looking at your pics is now I'm really craving some dark chocolate cake....:D

Take up all the space you want! We are not only addicted to soaping; we are also totally addicted to looking at pictures of each others creations! :yes:

:D What she said!!!!!!!!!!!